Monday 30 December 2013

The interdimensional gate - Crossgate

Greetings viewers, I will like to share one of my works that I was doing up till now. In this new post, I modeled a warp gate which took me 2 - 3days to finish which you might find it interesting and it's the crossgate from the Super Robot Wars Original Generations on the Playstation 2 and Endless Frontier on the Nintendo DS. The ring that I made for the gate was a poly pipe, I increased its subdivision to 50, and I cut it in half and flat. As for the beveled section, it took me a while to create it and I used the split tool to create patterns around the gate and as for the portal, I made a simple poly cylinder with subdivision of 5 and smoothen it to create a portal. Also, for the material for the crossgate I used mia materials for each piece. Here are the render shots of the Crossgate. Hope you like it!



















No comments:

Post a Comment