Thursday 5 December 2013

The Complete Master Sword 3D Model

It's been a while since I last posted the Master Sword 3D model. In this new post, I completely readjusted the hilt of the Master Sword that I worked on couple of months ago, it was a bit off from both side and it took me a while to fix the hilt and getting the details right. After that, I recreated a new UV map and texture for the sword model and theses are the images of the improved Master Sword 3D model that was completed just recently. For the next post, I will be uploading 3D images of the Master Sword with different blade power-up versions from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds which came out for the Nintendo 3DS in November 22nd, 2013 - The tempered Master Sword and the golden Master Sword will be available in the next post. Hope you like it!








No comments:

Post a Comment